The Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP) will host a series of virtual training courses in support of our Tribal Nations Training Plan from March 22 – April 30, 2021. This training will be provided by the CDP, partners of the National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC), and the Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (RDPC). Our training is completely funded for state, local, tribal, and territorial emergency responders.
The virtual courses available are as follows:
- Crisis Management for School-Based Incidents: Partnering Rural Law Enforcement, First Responders and Local School Systems (AWR-148) (RDPC)
- Site Protection through Observational Techniques (AWR-219-C) (NCBRT)
- Mass Fatalities Planning & Response for Rural Communities (AWR-232) (RDPC)
- Disaster Resilience Workshop for Small Businesses (AWR-377) (NDPTC)
- Framework for Healthcare Emergency Management (AWR-900) (CDP)
- Social Media Platforms for Disaster Management (PER-304) (NDPTC)
- Surface Transportation Emergency Preparedness and Security – Senior Officials (PER-331) (SERTC)
- Campus Emergencies Prevention, Response and Recovery (MGT-324-C) (NCBRT)
- Incident Command Systems (ICS) Forms Review (MGT-347) (NERRTC)
- Access and Functional Needs Preparedness Planning for Rural Communities (MGT-403) (RDPC)
- Building Whole Community Engagement through Local Emergency Planning Committees (MGT-458) (CDP)
For complete virtual training details, download the Virtual Tribal Nations Training information packet below.
All personnel who work in an emergency response capacity and are affiliated with one or more Tribal Nations, Indian Health Service (IHS) and those who work directly with Tribal Nations are authorized to participate.
(NOTE: When visiting the CDP website to register, you will need to TYPE the correlating promo code (not copy and paste) into the search field. Refer to the Virtual Tribal Nations Information packet for complete details.